E00359 – Program Manager (MA)
Provides and maintains a supportive, hopeful, empathic, and engaging environment for individuals seeking help with detoxification. Manages the workflow through delegation and coordination of staff roles, timeliness, and standards. Ensures quality services for all people seeking services, excellence in customer services and appropriateness of staff clinical decisions.
- Ensures a safe supportive environment for patients, staff and visitors.
- In conjunction with senior leadership, oversees day to day programming operation of the program
- Schedules, coaches and monitors the work of assigned staff
- Participates in management team meetings to develop and implement program goals and objectives
- Conducts staff meetings and works with senior leadership to establish, update and/or implement program policies and procedures
- Ensure regulatory compliance with federal and state standards
- Ensure training and observation is conducted and documented with all applicable clinical staff
- Provide accurate and timely documentation in the electronic health and/or paper record.
- Participate in providing an optimum environment for client recovery
- Coordinates with Director of Operations to ensure upkeep of the physical plant status and arranges for repairs as needed.
- Shares in on-call responsibilities as needed
- Collaborates with other departments to identify problems within the milieu and develop new ways to continuously improve processes.
- Models, provides and promotes excellent customer service with clear and concise communication for all internal and external customers and staff.
- Interviews patients to collect feedback, makes regular client rounds and anticipates client needs and problems.
- Coordinates Community Meetings
- Facilitates crisis de-escalation sessions with clients as needed.
- Provides supervision and mentoring to all program staff on an ongoing basis and documents supervision.
- Communicates with inter-disciplinary departments including admissions and nursing regarding new admissions as well as sharing clinical observations on unit to ensure collaborative treatment approach.
- Oversees supervision of visiting hours, 12 step meetings and other guest events.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field is preferred
- Experience in a substance abuse treatment facility required;
- Prior supervisory experience is strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge of tools, concepts and methodology of quality assurance
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Experience with implementation of corrective action programs in quality
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Communication: Proactively communicates with consistency and accurately throughout the organization. Ensures that critical matters are shared with appropriate individuals.
Problem Solving: Identifies problems, involves others in seeking solutions, conducts appropriate analysis, searches for best solutions, and responds quickly to new challenges.
Team Leadership: Effective team leader building support; promotes success for the team as well as individual success; and is adept at creating a shared vision.
Decision-Making: Reviews facts based on sound understanding and evaluation of relevant information and makes good decisions. Gathers facts and involves other as appropriate.
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Travel: Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
9 Village Inn Road OPCO LLC, Westminster, Massachusetts 01473