Website Recoverycoa Information Technology
1-833-RCA-JOBS | (1-833-722-5627)
E01068 – Regional IT Technician
Field Service Technician
The Regional IT Technician role is to support and maintain organizational computer systems, desktops, and peripherals at RCA facilities. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all organizational hardware and equipment while ensuring optimal workstation performance. This position also performs remote diagnostics and support via phone and is responsible for addressing service tickets in professional and timely manner.
- Maintain all end user computing devices including PC’s, tablets, scanners, printers and other devices.
- Ensure high availability of end user computing devices through regular maintenance, and proactive service.
- Perform on-site analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of desktop issues in support of end users.
- Provide day to day end user support by phone, in person, and through support tickets.
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end user hardware, peripheral devices, printing/scanning devices, presentation equipment, software, and other products in order to meet required desktop service levels.
- Maintain service excellence as measured through end user satisfaction surveys.
- Reimage devices, apply patches and updates, and manage software upgrades as required.
- Collaborate with technology team members to ensure efficient operation of the organization’s desktop computing environment.
- Where required, administer and resolve issues with associated end-user workstation network software products.
- If necessary, liaise with third-party support and PC equipment vendors to resolve issues
- Performing routine inspections and upkeep of existing installations.
- Maintain Patient Confidentiality in accordance with HIPPA
- Assist with the technical aspects of onboarding new hires
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- Build positive rapport with hospital staff, and leadership.
- Meet prescribed SLA for incidents, service requests and satisfaction scores.
- Identify and report any security or privacy concerns or issues as they arise
Education and Experience:
BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
3+ years’ working experience in providing help desk support
- Excellent knowledge of PC and desktop hardware.
- Excellent knowledge of PC internal components.
- Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Working knowledge of help desk software, databases and remote control
- Extensive equipment support experience.
- Working technical knowledge of current protocols, operating systems, and standards.
- Ability to work independently and appropriately prioritize tasks
- Ability to conduct research into PC and software issues and products as required.
- Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment.
- Sitting, standing, or walking for extended periods of time
- Lifting and transporting of moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals.
- Perform related duties consistent with the scope and intent of the position.
- Ability to operate tools, components, and peripheral accessories.
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Organizational skills
- Strong customer service orientation.
Work Environment: May work in a variety of environments including professional offices, clinics, hospitals, or out-patient facilities. They spend much of their time on their feet, actively working with patients.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Travel: Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
Work Location: Onsite
9 Village Inn Road OPCO LLC, Westminster, Massachusetts 01473