IT Device/Site Support
Position Overview: Provides technical assistance to staff and patients for the Digital Health devices, Rounding iPods, Attendance Tracking and general computer issues. Answers questions or resolves device/computer problems for clients in person, or via telephone or electronically. Provides assistance concerning the use of computer hardware and software, including printing, installation, word processing, electronic mail, and operating systems.
- Provides first level contact and convey resolutions to Digital Health device/software issues
- Properly escalates unresolved queries to the next level of support
- Tracks, routes and redirects problems to correct resources
- Provides first level of support for Rounders and Attendance Tracking devices at site
- Walks customers through problem solving process
- Follows up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
- Utilizes excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations
- Ensures proper recording, documentation and closure
- Recommends procedure modifications or improvements
Education and Experience:
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years’ working experience in providing help desk support
- Good communication skills
- Working knowledge of help desk software, databases and remote control
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skill
- Customer Service: Demonstrates concern for meeting internal and customers’ needs in a manner that provides satisfaction for the customer within the resources that can be made available.
- Problem Solving Sills: Identifies problems, involves others in seeking solutions, conducts appropriate analysis, searches for best solutions; responds quickly to new challenges.
- Technical Proficiency: Must be able to apply the technical knowledge and skills required in order to achieve the expected outputs.
- Initiative: Does more than is required or expected in the job; does things that no one has requested that will improve or enhance services, or avoid problems. Plans ahead for upcoming problems or opportunities and takes action.
- Listening, Understanding, Responding: An effective and articulate communicator.
Work Environment: May work in a variety of environments including professional offices, clinics, hospitals, or out-patient facilities. They spend much of their time on their feet, actively working with patients.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Travel: Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
9 Village Inn Road OPCO LLC, Westminster, Massachusetts 01473