Regional Alumni Relations Coordinator
Be a part of a dynamic team with the opportunity to see lives transformed from substance use disorders into active recovery starting from day one of admission through their treatment and beyond. The Alumni Association is looking for an individual to join our creative and compassionate team of professionals who engage patients and alumni daily and develop innovative initiatives to support individuals in their recovery journey.
- Introduces the Alumni Association to all individuals and families when they are at RCA Westminster for treatment
- Ensures all patients have consented to communications from the Alumni Association post discharge
- Engages with patients during inpatient and outpatient treatment by leading 12-step groups and activities
- Organizes events to form connections among alumni and continue connectivity between alumni and RCA
- Builds strong rapport with alumni through follow-up texts, emails, social media, and Shoutout.
- Helps alumni reenter treatment in case of relapse and assists patients in their transition between levels of care.
- Works with the Alumni Operations Manager to ensure communication to all alumni is accurate, well written, and timely.
- Leads and hosts virtual and onsite alumni support meetings on a regular basis.
- Helps create volunteer, mentoring, and service opportunities to increase alumni involvement.
- Other duties, to be assigned.
- Must be willing to work evenings and weekends on a regular basis. Some local and overnight travel required.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s or Master’s in Social Work, Customer Relations, Project Management, Higher Education Administration, or Human Services preferred. At least 1 years’ experience in volunteer management, program administration, special events, or related field, ideally within addiction treatment. Familiarity with 12-step facilitation. An equivalent amount of education and experience may be considered.
- A people person who enjoys connecting with others and seeing others succeed
- A team player willing to collaborate efforts to accomplish Alumni Association goals
- Ability to self-motivate and work alone to develop and implement strategic planning
- Possesses an ability to organize, motivate and work with volunteers.
- Able to manage a budget to meet team goals, maintain expense reports.
- Must be well organized, able to prioritize multiple initiatives simultaneously including event planning and project management.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft (Office, Word, Excel, Teams, PowerPoint), social media, Zoom, and mobile app technology.
- Familiar with/ability to learn EMR Software, Salesforce, Canva, Concur.
- Demonstrated strong verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines is a must.
- Ability to engage and work with a cross-functional site and team leadership, clinical and medical staff, digital health professionals and a diverse group of patients and alums is a must.
9 Village Inn Road OPCO LLC, Westminster, Massachusetts 01473